Story Board !!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Assalamualaikum...


Waaaa...
At last the exam is over... It was over `approximately' yesterday.. Haha... The paper was end by..

PENDIDIKAN SIVIK DAN KEWARGANEGARAAN....
Well the question were extremely `MEREPEK'....


Me...
When i got the paper,,first of all i`ll make a simple Doa for myself.. Then i`ll start to look over again for the question.. If it looks easy then i`ll do it with a big smile on my face.. If not, i`ll start answering the question with a sleepy mood while my heart saying "apelah cikgu ni,,susah giler soalan yang kau ciptakan...kompem teruk.. im sorry".. Haha.. Then,, i`ll do maybe 2 to 3 questions and after that i`ll take a short nap with a sad and scared mood... (Im so scared if i will failed for the paper..Especially~Biology,Add Math and Fizik~)..And i was thinking what would be my parents expectations of me.....

Im sorry..


The problem is ,,im absolutely not guilty because i`ll study before the exam start,,the problem is,im not interesting with the subjek... Hurm... But im happy too because at the exam `hall' im sitting beside Faiz and near with Hilmi and Meor.. My best frens... If we are laugh,,,we`ll laugh just like going to die.. Haha... Exam are also makes my money (duit belanje) was not used.... This is because im following my frens Faiz n Meor to the the library to read a short notes will looking at others people in the library(that was me)...

Im not like those people above...


Huh..


I think that is more  than enough for the story..Bye...
See U next time~~

Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment